Sunday, March 12, 2006

Tips to search web faster

Hello people wassup ???

I came across this site, I thought i would share.It promises to teach you the Tips to Search faster and better on search engines (primarily google).

Click Here
It would be helpful if you are new to the internet or don't surf the net, otherwise the tips are pretty the same as you would find on any other site (I felt so).It has to modes for beginners and experts and then leads you to various sections.......... 2 long 2 write, y don't go and check out for yourself !!.BTW i am putting some screenshots, for all lazy buffs like me (refer my previous post on "How to be Lazy")




Regards

Tarun

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs2.5 License