Thursday, November 23, 2006

Title... wtf !

I need to post something to keep this blog alive, so here I am... thinking of something which I can write out here to fill at least half of this Empty space. Well not gettin' any ideas, it's almost 2 in the night, my mind is totally exhausted... ehhh !

Anyways I just installed Linux on my system, pretty good... also got a new Graphics card, waitin' eagerly for Vista's official release. Other than that, nothing new... da usual *gosh need to fill at least half more*.

Why ???

[I know Unusual ending, but then my blog > my rules.. take it or leave it]

5 Comments:

Blogger Tarun Chandel said...

Hi Tarun

yes busy with lots of other things... will revive Stripes soon sometime ...

Tell me if you have any good ideas for it.

Thursday, November 23, 2006 at 11:26:00 AM GMT+5:30  
Blogger Tikna said...

its mindless musings like these which keep the blogosphere alive , just added a link to you in my sidebar

Friday, November 24, 2006 at 2:32:00 PM GMT+5:30  
Blogger AJ ! Serendipity !!! said...

hehe cool attitude dat

Tuesday, December 5, 2006 at 3:15:00 PM GMT+5:30  
Blogger eT said...

@Tarun Chandel: Check your blog for my Answer.

@Ankit Sud: Thanks buddy, keep visiting for more!

Monday, December 18, 2006 at 5:13:00 PM GMT+5:30  
Blogger eT said...

@Ajay: :p

Monday, December 18, 2006 at 5:13:00 PM GMT+5:30  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs2.5 License